In case of change of mind, we have 30 Day refund policy. Please see below for the Terms & Conditions for 30 Day Refund Policy.
We strongly advise you to check the item thoroughly for any defects or faults at the time of purchase. Returns won’t be accepted for defects noticed once you have left the store.
Online 30 Day Refund Policy
We always check the goods before dispatch. Although all efforts are made to avoid any errors, though rarely, mistakes can happen. We strongly advise you to thoroughly check the goods when you receive them and in a rare case where the goods you ordered are damaged, defective or incorrect, we advise you to contact us immediately within 48 hours of receiving the goods. You can contact us via Facebook page or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly resolution staff will assist you. Returns won’t be accepted for defects or faults reported after 48hrs of receiving the goods.
For your Peace of Mind we do provide Returns for Change of Mind whether it is an Online or In store purchase. Please see below the terms & conditions for Returns.
Terms & Conditions for Returns
- The item MUST be in a saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold).
- Any free stuff you have received from us with the gears MUST also be returned in new, unused and saleable condition
- Returns won’t be accepted if the item is an exclusion* (Please see below).
- A satisfactory proof of purchase MUST be provided at the time of return along with the item and any Free gifts or gears received. Please retain a copy of proof of purchase for your reference.
- The item MUST be returned back within 30 days of purchase. If the item is received after 30 days of purchase, unfortunately no refund will be issued.
Please either bring the item to the store or post it to:
23 Stanley Street
West Melbourne 3003
The returns MUST have your full name, Invoice number and mobile number clearly written on the package.
- In case of change of mind, buyer pays the return postage as well as the initial postage cost of dispatching the item to the customer. Postage cost will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- We advise you to post the item to be returned via registered post with signature on delivery as we won’t be able to process the refund if the item is not received, if being lost in transit. Sturdy Sports will not be liable for lost return parcels under any circumstances.
- Under all circumstances, refund will be provided in the form of Store Credit valid for 1 year
- Store credit will be issued only once the item is received with inserts and proof of purchase
- Sturdy Sports management reserves the right to discretion in case of any dispute
* What are the Exclusions?
- If you choose Free Knocking and or Match Ready Service with the bat at the time of purchase, unfortunately we won’t be able to accept any returns as the bat is not considered new anymore once its prepared, hence 30 Day Return policy nullifies.
- Cricket Bat should not have any sort of marks including mallet or ball and no oil should be applied.
- Socks, abdominal guards and abdominal briefs are not returned because of health & hygiene
- Sale & Clearance items will not be returned